Sony has announced the new ZV-E10 camera. This is a successor to the ZV-1 vlogging and streaming camera, but with some notable upgrades:
- Interchangeable lenses
- Slightly bigger body
- APS-C sensor that downsamples 6K to 4K (same sensor as a6400)
- 4K30 video with slight crop, 4k24 video with no crop
- 1080p120 video (with crop)
- USB-C connectivity with USB streaming
- 3.5mm headphone and mic jacks
The body will cost $700 USD or you can pick one up with a 16-50mm kit lens for $800.
Buy Sony ZV-E10 on Amazon (paid link).